For us here at LCNY, good music and good fashion are absolute must-haves. From hip-hop to indie rock, we love it all. Just like finding a perfect new bag, finding a perfect new tune can be just as exciting. We loving finding new music and rediscovering old classics, so this week we’re sharing our top five most listened to songs. Happy listening! Your ears will thank us.
1. Glory and Gore -Lorde: This whole album is amazing, but this song is our top pick. If you haven’t jumped on the Lorde bandwagon yet, trust us, there’s still room.
2. Partition- Beyoncé: This song makes us dance like no other and unleashes every ounce of fierceness we have. And its Queen B. Enough said.
3. Magic- Coldplay: It’s catchy, mellow, and it makes us feel good.
4. Wasted-Tiesto ft. Mike Koma: If you’re the person that dances around your apartment, this is your song. We can’t stop dancing and neither will you. Get ready to hear this all summer long!
5. Elastic Heart-Sia ft. The WKND and Diplo: Two of our favorite voices and arguably one of the most fun deejays in the business. What more can you want?
Yours in style,
Lauren Cecchi New York Team
post in : Lauren Cecchi