Oh summer…the time of year that brings us good tans, bad sunburns, and salty beach hair. With the blazing heat and humidity sweeping through the city, it’s important to keep your skin and hair healthy while it endures the rays of the summer sun. Here are our top 10 beauty essentials to keep our face, hair, and body looking healthy and good all summer long!
1. Supergoop! Antioxidant Infused Sunscreen Mist: We love its lightweight, non-greasy feel, and its antioxidant and vitamin C infused formula keeps our skin healthy and prevents sunburns all summer long.
2. Bumble and Bumble ‘Surf’ Spray: This spray works wonders and creates an easy summer hairstyle. Spray your hair right out of the shower and create a few curls with a curling iron. Let it air dry, and run your fingers through your perfect beach waves.
3. NARS Tinted Moisturizer: Tinted moisturizes are a makeup must-have for us. They are lightweight, won’t clog your pores, and this one offers amazing coverage. It also has SPF 30, so it serves a purpose.
4. Origins Modern Friction Microdermabrasion: Scrubbing your face is important in the summer, and this one is gentle and leaves your face soft and rid of the oil and grime without stripping the skin.
5. EOS Lip Balm: It’s good for the lips, and to be honest, we just love its cute egg shape.
6. Make Up Forever HD Microfinish Powder: This setting powder keeps your makeup from melting away and lasts all day long.
7. Stila Waterproof Liquid Liner: We absolutely love this liner. It really is waterproof, lasts for hours, and creates an easy cat-eye.
8. Kiehls Ultra Facial Moisturizer SPF 30: This moisturizer is lightweight, but really leaves the skin feeling moisturized. And if you can’t tell, we love everything with SPF.
9. TATCHA Japanese Beauty Papers: They’re all natural, and purse-sized so you can stay oil-free throughout the day.
10. Oribe Anti-Humidity Spray: This hair spray is amazing, and helps keep frizz and fly-aways caused by heat and humidity to a minimum.
Yours in Style,
Lauren Cecchi New York Team
post in : Lauren Cecchi