I just want to say THANK YOU to all my fans and followers to making this year truly amazing! I would not be where I am today if it wasn’t for all of you! So, thank you for believing in my brand and me! I personally don’t want to turn 26 (I think 25 had a special ring to it) but I have a feeling this year will be the best one yet! For my birthday I wanted to answer 26 questions for 26 years of being on this planet! Here are some questions from our fans on Twitter!
- What is your favorite color? Pink!
- Do you like Coffee or tea? Tea only.
- Favorite band? Spice Girls or O.A.R.
- What is your favorite vacation? Anywhere there’s a beach!!!
- Your favorite trip? To Greece & Turkey during a university study abroad trip.
- What goals do you want to accomplish before you turn 27? I hope to get at least 5 new stores carrying Lauren Cecchi New York, get in Lucky and Elle Magazine, and I hope that everyone likes my newest collections!
- What is your favorite NYC restaurant? Beauty & Essex.
- If you could spend your birthday anywhere in the world, where would it be? I have never been to Hawaii so I would like to go there.
- What are you most proud of accomplishing this past year? Having my bag in the March Issue of Cosmopolitan was a beautiful way to start to this year!
- If you could have dinner with anyone (deceased or alive) who would you choose? I would have dinner with Coco Chanel. She was an interesting person and ahead of her time and I would ask her what she foresees happening in the future of fashion.
- Favorite NYC train? The R train.
- What actress would you like to play you in a movie and why? I would love Mila Kunis! People say I look like her and she is hilarious.
- What was your first car? My first car was a White Honda CRV. I loved that car, so many adventures!
- What is your favorite piece of clothing? That’s a tough one because I have so many but I would say probably some of my vintage Chanel and YSL pieces.
- What is something you passed up shopping that you totally regretted? DSquared2 had this Jackie O dress in Spring 2011 that came in pink that to this day I am so sad I didn’t purchase!
- What is your favorite store? Bergdorf Goodman.
- Are you an early riser or do you like to sleep in? Since starting my business I wake up at 7:04 every morning, but I love to sleep. My weekends are devoted to sleeping in when I don’t have trunk shows or events.
- What’s your favorite LCNY bag? It all started with the Sorella so that has to be my favorite. But this season I am carrying around the Getaway, which I love!
- What is your favorite beach? My parents reside in Longboat Key so my favorite beach has to be Longboat Key Beach. The Gulf of Mexico is to die for! It’s crystal clear blue on the right day.
- Snow bunny or beach bum? Oh, I am a total beach bum! I am not fond of the cold at all but I’d do anything for New York City. Even a winter like this.
- Favorite cocktail? Champagne or vodka with soda and a splash of cranberry juice!
- Favorite meal? My mother’s Sunday pasta and sauce.
- What’s your favorite day of the week? Saturday for sure!
- Your ideal day? Sleeping in, going to brunch with my girlfriends, followed by some afternoon shopping, dinner with my family and relaxing with some wine and chocolate at night.
- Favorite concert you have attended? That is a very tough question to answer because I have seen many amazing artists but Jay Z and Beyonce’s “On the Run Tour” last year was amazing! Some other top favorites: O.A.R. in Connecticut in the summer, Spice Girls Reunion tour, and Ultra Music Festival!
- Best piece of advice you have been given? Live every day to the fullest and be happy!
Thank you all for your questions and birthday wishes! I hope that I have answered them and that you now have a little more insight as to who I am!
All photos taken by Corey Hayes Photography